Monday, July 20, 2009

In remembrance of a true Malaysian Hero



Teoh Beng Hock, I salute you as you journey to your final resting place this morning. I may not know you personally but it does not matter. Your sacrifices will not be wasted. Your untimely and cruel death will not be in vain. You paid with your life for your ideals and a better life for all Malaysians and their children and their children's children.


I am too far away to attend your funeral but my heart goes out to your family and all your loved ones. This morning as your family members and friends mourn your departure in Alor Gajah, I mourn at home in Kulim. Thousands, probably millions of Malaysian are doing the same quietly in their own homes. Though I may not know you personally, I shall remember your total sacrifice for a better Malaysia. I have to say again, your untimely death will not be in vain.


I shall pray for your grieving parents, siblings and your wife and not forgetting your unborn child. My heart is with them now as they mourn their loss. When I think of you, I can't help but felt sad and angry. Angry at the cruelty they meted out to you. The way they toutured you mentally is inhumane. Are these people human at all? Don't they have any humanity left in them at all? I have to admit at times I felt hopelessness swept over me due to the state of affairs in the country. But I must not give up. In giving up I have already admit defeat. By admitting defeat, your cruel death will be in vain. I must remember your death must not be in vain and it shall not be so!! Those whom you left behind will ensure that justice be administered and the whole truth be made known!


Once again, Teoh Beng Hock, Farewell........Farewell. May your soul rest in peace!!!!!

You are a true Malaysian Hero.



No comments: