Friday, December 19, 2008

Good student-teacher relationship

A good student-teacher relationship can indeed inspire alot of creativity among both the students and teachers themselves. Indeed a healthty relationship while they are in school can last a long time beyond school life. I have heard countless stories of how a good teacher can draw out the best in a student and propel him/her to much greater things in life than you can imagine. In return, many teachers have told stories of how they were touched and blessed by the simple and sincere nature of a young child in school.


I believe my daugther, who is in Form One, has quite a good relationship with one of her teachers. When she found out that one of her lady teacher needed a cushion for her back, she quietly went about getting one for her. When she was done with her mission, she showed it to me. I am impressed with her handiwork. I was a little "jealous" of what she is doing for her teacher. But I am absolutely proud of her capability and special friendship with her teacher.






The pillow case.







The pillow case complete with the pillow nicely tucked in.

She took quite a few months to complete it. I think it is really wonderful. Don't you think so?

No comments: