Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Someone went ga-ga over my blog!

Yesterday I received an sms from my son in Melbourne. Before I read it my mind was already in overdrive wondering what is the emergency. It is not normal to receive sms from him while he is in Australia. To my relief it was not an emergency. My son has discovered my new blog and he was really excited over it. I thought that was it but this morning when I visited his blog I was rather amused that he actually when ga-ga over my blog! He blogged about my new blog! He could not believe that I actually started blogging! Well my son "look-me-no-up". He thinks a 50 year old guy cannot blog. So here comes your father in the blogspheres, Titus.

Thanks for introducing me to your fanatical followers!

3 comments:

Titus said...

Haha, my "fanatical followers" are asking that you allow anonymous comments on your blog. Beats me why lol

Anonymous said...

uncle..marcus here..haha.check out my blog..

xanga.com/marcusds92

longkin said...

Yes, Marcus, I have already visited your blog. Very interesting.